Use the arrows or slide to see more images.
The main activity of the "Estudio Modesto Martínez" is graphic design, but we can do almost any graphic and communication solution, sometimes we also have third-party professionals to cover any job, regardless of the size you have.
He studied advertising in Madrid in 1989 and started in the world of advertising with the campaign "TODOS CONTRA EL FUEGO" (All against the fire). He worked for various advertising agencies and graphic design studios before becoming part of Siloh Communication agency as creative director for eight years, leaving to create his own studio. In ‘99 he moved from Madrid to Vigo where he opened the agency Optima, leaving in 2010 to resume his work in his own studio, in addition to other projects. In 2005 he published a book of photography and held takes three photography exhibitions at La Guardia, Madrid and Vigo. Winner of the prestigious "International Poster Design Francisco Mantecón Competition award".
• Finalist poster of the San Fermín poster contest 2018.
• Poster Festa da Troita. Ponte Caldelas 2012 and 2015.
• Poster "Fiestas Patronales de Lerma (Burgos) 2015.
• Poster Fiesta de la Reconquista of Vigo 2012.
• Poster "Francisco Mantecón" Terras Gauda 2002.
• Poster "Fiesta del Monte 97, 98 and 2001".
• Poster "Fiesta de los Callos VI" Porriño.
• Poster"Fiesta de la Langosta 2000".
• Poster "XV Feria del vino del Rosal" 2007.
• Competition Finalist Calle 13 TV.
• Work on exhibition 7.1. at the CAAM (Atlantic Centre of Modern Art. Las Palmas).